Tempo Core. Work out where you are.
Just dock your iPhone. The Core turns any room into a workout studio with real-time weight and form guidance.
Smart weights, smarter lifting. The Core comes with adjustable steel weights tracked by Tempo AI sensors.
No fuss included. The Core positions, connects, and charges your iPhone.
Available in dark or light. Choose between our two natural finishes.
Do you offer a 30-day trial for Tempo Core home gyms?
Can I finance a Tempo Core?
What’s the difference between a Tempo Core and Tempo Move?
Do I need to use Tempo weights?
Can I use an Android or Apple iPad with the Tempo Core?
Which Core equipment package is right for me?
- Starter: for anyone who’s new to strength training or wants to work out with Tempo more sparingly
- Plus: for anyone who wants to take on more with the Tempo home gym, with heavier weight and a workout mat.
- Pro: for someone who has some experience with heavier strength training or who wants to use their Tempo as their primary workout source.
How do I return a Tempo Core home gym?
- Keep the packaging: Hold onto the original packaging when you receive your Tempo. Otherwise, purchasing new packaging may be required to ensure the Tempo does not get damaged during shipping.
- Contact member support: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process. They’ll send your return slip if you are eligible.
- Package with care: When placing all items back in the packaging, separate the equipment accordingly. You can work with our member support team to get everything packed.
- Ship using FedEx: You can drop it off at a FedEx location for free or schedule a pickup by FedEx at your own expense.
Do I need additional equipment for a Tempo home gym?
- An iPhone XR or later (iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max)
- A TV or Display with an HDMI port
Do I need to buy a Tempo home gym to join Tempo?
Can I purchase a Core by itself?