Tempo Move. The home gym that fits into your life.
Designed for even the smallest space, the Move houses everything you need in just over a square foot.
With smart weights, you lift smarter. Raise the bar up to 42.5lbs per dumbbell with adjustable weights tracked by AI sensors.
A home gym with a high-tech Core. The Move is powered by a device that's mini, mighty, and mobile.
Weight recognition, rep tracking, and way, way more. Just dock your iPhone to see your class on TV and to get real-time weight and form guidance. And charge your phone.
For at-home & on-the-go. The Core fits in the palm of your hand and detaches from the Move, so you can take it with you anywhere.
Available in dark or light. Choose between our two natural finishes.
What is the Tempo Core?
What’s the difference between a Tempo Core and Tempo Move?
Do I need to buy a Tempo Move and a Tempo Core?
Do I need to use Tempo weights?
Can I use an Android or Apple iPad with the Tempo Move?
Which Move equipment package is right for me?
- Starter: for anyone who’s new to strength training or wants to work out with Tempo more sparingly
- Plus: for anyone who wants to take on more with the Tempo home gym, with heavier weight and a workout mat.
- Pro: for someone who has some experience with heavier strength training or who wants to use their Tempo as their primary workout source.
How do I return a Tempo home gym?
Do I need additional equipment for a Tempo home gym?
- An iPhone XR or later (iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max)
- A TV or Display with an HDMI port
Can I purchase a Core by itself?
Compact or all-in-one.
Your home gym should suit your space.
Cole W.Member since Jul 2021
Jonathan J.Member since Aug 2021
Hannah O.Member since Aug 2020
Arpita S.Member since Dec 2021